Thursday, May 8, 2014

Remackel Trailer... The Best Tool Ever!

Earlier on these pages I started a list of "must have" tools for a well equipped garage. Creating the list inevitably caused me to reflect upon which I regard to be the Best Tool Ever. Taking a few important attributes of a great tool into account…

  • Number of times I use the tool
  • Number of times others ask to borrow the tool
  • Durability of the tool
  • Usefulness of the tool

The utility trailer I purchased from Remakel Welding easily rises to the top of my list. I bought my trailer from Dennis Remakel almost 15 years ago. It has been a integral part of countless "big adventures" ever since. Dane Anderson says it best... "The Remakel trailer is a 1/2 ton pickup you can park in your yard that costs nothing to insure"

IMG_4439(2)

No comments:

Post a Comment